DYODE is an industry-recognized eCommerce agency focused on web development, UX design, strategic consulting, digital marketing, merchandising and more located in Southern California! We are a team that leads with results, works hard and strives for excellence. Founded by two former heads of eCommerce and staffed with over 40 industry veterans, we are motivated, ambitious and continually growing to join forces with some of the biggest brands out there like Tom Brady, Jessica Simpson, Nicks Ice Cream, Bandai Namco Entertainment and Invisalign; just to name a few!
At DYODE, we are the anti-agency! Working at DYODE means joining an eCommerce solutions-based company with over 20+ years of experience. We strive for an inclusive culture by seizing every opportunity, by providing flexible work schedules for our staff, creating open community culture, streamlining our operations and implementing new strategies to drive your experience at DYODE to be the best ever! Your success is our success. What are you WAITING for?
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
We value endless growth and learning, a team mentality, discipline and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate would possess:
- 5-7+ years of established experience in ecommerce space. Plus – agency & client experience.
- Build comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of business performance and develop dashboards to “read and react” to business performance.
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders across multiple clients.
- Perform ad-hoc business and customer analysis for multiple clients.
- Deep dive into website traffic & data to do funnel analysis of customer behavior.
- Set the strategy and prioritize the testing ideas and environment, including but not limited to backlog, testing calendar, test traffic and variants via the A/B testing platform.
- Pull together and share out reports on A/B or Multivariate test results.
- Maintain a record of live, upcoming, and past tests, test results, and test learnings.
- Present insights and share learnings to evangelize an experimentation culture.
- Prepare management reporting and presentations to stakeholders to communicate business and customer outcomes of the delivered initiatives.
- Experience exporting data from multiple platforms/databases to then blend together into visual reports and presentations.
- The ability to notice changes/trends in KPIs, recognize the drivers behind the change at a granular level, and present the story of what happened to either internal teams or clients
- SQL knowledge to extract data from various databases.
- Strong self-management practices with meticulous attention to detail. Be able to deliver a solid approach to consistent reporting and analysis needs across multiple client accounts.
- Deep knowledge of experimentation methodologies including experiment design, hypothesis creation and basic statistics.
- Prior A/B testing and personalization experience using experiment tools such as Google Optimize.
- Experience using event-based data capture tools and data analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query, Mode, Tableau, PowerBI.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
We want you to succeed in this position and will help coach you in refining your skills. The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want our team to be able to start projects off from an incredibly strong position and come up with unforeseen, clever concepts to move forward with. A deep level of care about the quality of your work and how it reflects on your character is the DYODE way.
- Strong self-management practices with meticulous attention to detail. Be able to deliver a solid approach to consistent, development ready work.
- Honesty, Integrity & Fairness. Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity.
- A natural inclination to be pro-active and take the lead in solving problems as you find them. A hunger for personal and professional growth.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), discretion, professional openness, and other leadership skills needed to coordinate and facilitate healthy, well-organized teamwork.
- Having a sense of humor and being witty isn’t a bad thing either! Having enjoyment of work and life balance is key here at DYODE!