What is a “DIODE”: noun. A specialized electronic component that allows an electric current to flow in only one direction.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FLOW IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?
DYODE is an industry-recognized eCommerce agency focused on web development, UX design, strategic consulting, digital marketing, merchandising and more located in Southern California! We are a team that leads with results, works hard and strives for excellence. Founded by two former heads of eCommerce and staffed with over 40 industry veterans, we are motivated, ambitious and continually growing to join forces with some of the biggest brands out there like Tom Brady, Jessica Simpson, Nicks Ice Cream, Bandai Namco Entertainment and Invisalign; just to name a few!
Check us out on www.dyode.com for a list of SO many more BIG BRANDS we’ve worked with and collaborated with! Learn from the best and become the best here at DYODE!
At DYODE, we are the anti-agency! Working at DYODE means joining an eCommerce solutions-based company with over 20+ years of experience. We strive for an inclusive culture by seizing every opportunity, by providing flexible work schedules for our staff, creating open community culture, streamlining our operations and implementing new strategies to drive your experience at DYODE to be the best ever! Your success is our success. What are you WAITING for?
WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
We want you to succeed in this position and will help coach you in refining your skills. The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want our team to be able to start projects off from an incredibly strong position and come up with unforeseen, clever concepts to move forward with. A deep level of care about the quality of your work and how it reflects on your character is the DYODE way.
- Strong self-management practices with meticulous attention to detail. Be able to deliver a solid approach to consistent, development ready work.
- Honesty, Integrity & Fairness. Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity.
- A natural inclination to be pro-active and take the lead in solving problems as you find them. A hunger for personal and professional growth.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), discretion, professional openness, and other leadership skills needed to coordinate and facilitate healthy, well-organized teamwork.
- Having a sense of humor and being witty isn’t a bad thing either! Having enjoyment of work and life balance is key here at DYODE!
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
We value endless growth and learning, a team mentality, discipline and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate would possess:
- 3-5+ years of established experience in ecommerce space which would include 2+ year of established experience in paid social media. Plus – agency & client experience.
- Be DYODE’s paid social expert on Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Snap / TikTok / LinkedIn / etc.
- Generate, support and grow Facebook campaigns across multiple accounts while meeting rigorous return on advertising goals.
- Multi-task and manage multiple client accounts seamlessly with constricted timelines and DYODE’s work cadence.
- Influence your understanding of how Paid Social channels impact overall client media mix and directly/indirectly influence top-level business objectives of clients.
- Stay up-to-speed on most recent updates from Paid Social ad platforms and implication on clients (policies, insights, restrictions) and changes within the platform to be voice within the agency account teams.
- Drive creation of new ad creatives both through your own concepts as well as collaboration with other departments.
- Leverage understanding of how all Social Media platform algorithm works and implication of how this impacts different buying models in relation to client business objectives.
- Develop/improve processes for campaign setup & communication. Bring new campaign and tactical execution ideas and opportunities and report on campaign performance to internal team and clients.
- Monitor, report, perform analysis, pace and monitoring of all assigned campaigns; adjust if needed to remain in budget parameters. Understand data analysis of campaign performance metrics to develop optimization from all angles.