DYODE is an industry-recognized eCommerce agency focused on web development, UX/UI design, strategic consulting, digital marketing, merchandising and more located in Southern California. We are a team that leads with results, works hard, and strives for excellence. Founded by two former heads of eCommerce and staffed with over 40 industry veterans, we are motivated, ambitious, and continually growing to join forces with some of the biggest brands out there like Tom Brady, Jessica Simpson, Nick's Ice Cream, Bandai Namco Entertainment, Wyze and Invisalign; just to name a few!
At DYODE, we are the anti-agency. Working at DYODE means joining an eCommerce solutions-based company with over 20+ years of experience. We strive for an inclusive culture by seizing every opportunity, by providing flexible work schedules for our staff, creating open community culture, streamlining our operations, and implementing new strategies to drive your experience at DYODE to be the best ever. Your success is our success.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED...
We want you to succeed in this position and will help coach you in refining your skills. The ideal candidate would possess:
- Several years of experience in the e-commerce industry either working for a web development or digital marketing agency or hands on experience working with DTC brands. Our ideal candidate should be able to fluently speak e-commerce technology and digital marketing concepts and build critical recommendations and proposals in order to build trust with partners and potential clients.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want our team to be able to start projects off from an incredibly strong position and come up with unforeseen, clever concepts to move forward with. A deep level of care about the quality of your work and how it reflects on your character is the DYODE way.
- Strong self-management practices with meticulous attention to detail. Be able to deliver a solid approach to consistent, development ready work.
- Honesty, Integrity & Fairness. Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity.
- A natural inclination to be proactive and take the lead in solving problems as you find them. A hunger for personal and professional growth.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), discretion, professional openness, and other leadership skills needed to coordinate and facilitate healthy, well-organized teamwork.
- Having a sense of humor and being witty isn’t a bad thing either! Having enjoyment of work and life balance is key here at DYODE!
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
In this position, you will Evangelize DYODE amongst critical business Partners and new prospective Clients. Must have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills and importantly a passion for all things E-Commerce. Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities are a must as we strive to think out of the box and not operate or promote ourselves like other robotic agencies.
- Business Development Responsibilities:
- Assist in growing our existing business by finding new and relevant opportunities and/or clients
- Develop an attainable business development strategy focused on financial gain for the company and arrange business development meetings with prospective clients
- Follow up with leads, establish relationships with potential new clients, and arrange appointments for DYODE executives to be introduced if necessary
- Research potential clients within our targeted markets and pursue leads
- Attend internal strategy meetings to understand the ins and outs of DYODE
- Conduct competitive analysis on competition, monitoring service offerings, contracts, pricing models, resources, clients and general updates
- CRM Maintenance
- Enter new lead information with relevant attributes and data points
- Deal Name
- Lead Contact
- Probability Score
- Update CRM Leads during sales lifecycle (source of truth)
- Call Notes
- Proposal Progress
- Email Updates
- Weekly / Monthly Lead Update Report
- Email Prospecting
- Copy for campaigns
- Monitoring performance and making changes as needed
- A/B testing
- Creating new campaigns
- Partnership Responsibilities
- Own relationship between DYODE and tech partners
- Schedule and attend regular partner meetings
- Work with contacts to ensure a steady stream of referrals coming from partners
- Log leads with partners
- Identify and manage co-marketing opportunities with partners, such as:
- Case studies
- Social media
- Event Strategy Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team on strategies for events and conferences
- Identify brands to target
- Define pre-event strategy for communicating with prospects
- Define strategy for gathering leads and information during event
- Define post-event strategy for communicating with contacts made during even