DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FLOW IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?
DYODE is an industry-recognized eCommerce agency focused on web development, UX design, strategic consulting, digital marketing, merchandising and more located in Southern California! We are a team that leads with results, works hard and strives for excellence. Founded by two former heads of eCommerce and staffed with over 40 industry veterans, we are motivated, ambitious and continually growing to join forces with some of the biggest brands out there like Tom Brady, Jessica Simpson, Nicks Ice Cream, Bandai Namco Entertainment and Invisalign; just to name a few!
At DYODE, we are the anti-agency! Working at DYODE means joining an eCommerce solutions-based company with over 20+ years of experience. We strive for an inclusive culture by seizing every opportunity, by providing flexible work schedules for our staff, creating open community culture, streamlining our operations and implementing new strategies to drive your experience at DYODE to be the best ever! Your success is our success. What are you WAITING for?
WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
We want you to succeed in this position and will help coach you in refining your skills. The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want our team to be able to start projects off from an incredibly strong position and come up with unforeseen, clever concepts to move forward with. A deep level of care about the quality of your work and how it reflects on your character is the DYODE way.
- Strong self-management practices with meticulous attention to detail. Be able to deliver a solid approach to consistent, development ready work.
- Honesty, Integrity & Fairness. Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity.
- A natural inclination to be pro-active and take the lead in solving problems as you find them. A hunger for personal and professional growth.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), discretion, professional openness, and other leadership skills needed to coordinate and facilitate healthy, well-organized teamwork.
- Having a sense of humor and being witty isn’t a bad thing either! Having enjoyment of work and life balance is key here at DYODE!
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
We value endless growth and learning, a team mentality, discipline and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate would possess:
5+ years’ experience in both development and maintaining custom Shopify themes.
Strong knowledge of both platforms: Shopify & Shopify Plus. Experience with popular Shopify apps & third-party integrations. Plus – Shopify Scripts & building Shopify apps and/or custom applications.
- Experience using JS Frameworks (React, jQuery, Vue.js etc.)
- Strong experience working with a mobile-first approach and developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages and frameworks.
- Deliver the best technical implementation for our eCommerce partners – all engrained in acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Ability to implement eye-catching, articulate frontend solutions, ability to work with designers and project leads. Continually educating yourself on the latest development techniques and best practices.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation.
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives.
- Understand the conversion rate optimization of data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing etc.)