WHAT YOU’LL DO…
We value endless growth and learning, a team mentality, discipline and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate would possess:
- 1 year experience or LESS (entry-level) quality assurance/website testing (not software) and general knowledge of eCommerce. Plus – Agency Experience.
- Accomplish various testing types and methods such as exploratory, functional, black box, browser capability, usability, end-to-end user, user acceptance and regression.
- Be reliable for the verification and validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements for eCommerce websites, back-end and internal applications.
- Work closely with other QA team members to test lead in the creation of test scenarios, development and execution of test cases, analysis of test results detection and documentation of defects and validation of bug fixes.
- Improve and document test cases based on business requirements, user stories and business use cases.
- Provide QA support for scheduled deployment/releases. Collaborate with cross functional teams in a timely manner.
- Identify, document and track defects. Work with database queries and parse data. Must be able to track and report on automation progress and value add through metrics and other KPI.
- Contributes to agile planning by forming tasks and forecasts for work to be performed.